Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus 3 Devices 1 Year – Key GLOBAL
- Memory- 128 MB RAM
- Processor- Intel Pentium, Celeron or AMD K6, Athlon, Duron
- System- Windows XP, Vista 7, 8 or Mac OS 10.7.3, 10.8, 10.9 and 10.10
- Disk space- 10 MB HD
Operating System Requirements
- Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Mac OS 10.12 (Sierra)
- Mac OS 10.13 (High Sierra)
- Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave)
- Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina)
Cybercriminals and hackers make use of virus programs to access your device. Without your knowledge, hackers can install malware into your device. They do so by sending you virus-attacked emails. Once you open the link, it becomes easier for hackers to access your system’s files and programs. Now everyone wants to enjoy safe browsing without worrying about the security of the device. Installing AntiVirus software can keep hackers and other online threats away from your device. Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus is one such robust and comprehensive AntiVirus software that instantly sends a notification to you as soon as any virus enters your device. Apart from providing security to your device, Webroot has several other advanced features, including cloud-based networks, scanning, automatic updates, etc.
Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus Features
- Cloud-based Network– Webroot’s Cloud-based network analyzes millions of apps and files every day to provide you with the latest updates of current threats.
- Instant warning– Webroot sends instant warning alerts as soon as some online threats enter your device.
- Secure Connection– Webroot provides a secure connection no matter where you connect.
- Scanning– Webroot’s fast and secure scanning detects the online threats within a few minutes.
- Automatic updates– The cloud-based network of Webroot provides you with the latest version and updates.
- Block malware– Webroot blocks the entry of spyware, worms, viruses, trojans, botnets, rootkits, and other threats before they can spread in your device.