McAfee Total Protection – Unlimited Devices
Operating System Supported
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7 SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Mac OS 10.12 to 10.15
- Google Android smartphones and tablets 4.1 or later version
- Apple iOS or later version
Email Programs for Anti-Spam
- POP3– Outlook, Thunderbird
- MAPI (Microsoft Exchange Server)- Outlook
- WebMail- Any webmail account with IMAP/POP3 access (Anti-Spam checks the email you receive through a browser)
Required for Anti-Spam Toolbar
- Microsoft Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019
- Thunderbird 38.0+
- Internet Explorer 10.0 or later version
- Google Chrome
- Safari (Mac and iOS OS Only)
- Microsoft Edge (Chromium-based)
- Microsoft Edge
- 2GB RAM for Windows and above
- 500 MB free drive space
- 1 GHz Processor
Internet Connection Required
- High-speed connection recommended
Download– Key Code
Devices – Unlimited
Websites and pop up ads create a channel for the viruses to enter our device. The viruses and malware that enter our device sometimes infect the device and damage the files permanently. Then either it becomes impossible to retrieve those damaged files, or it would require a vast amount of sum to repair the device. It would be better to prevent that damage in advance. McAfee 2016 Total Protection gives you fair warning before these infected sites could damage your device. Purchase this cost-effective edition of McAfee at a yearly subscription for the unlimited device. Now you can focus completely on your work without worrying about the safety of your devices.
McAfee Total Protection Features
- Overall Threat Protection– The single subscription of McAfee includes PCs, Macs, smartphones, and tablets and gives comprehensive protection to each of them.
- Encrypted Files– Latest threats such as spyware, ransomware, malware, etc. are more advanced and persistent, so it would be a great option to encrypt your files and provide more protection to them.
- Faster log in– Use facial recognition and your unique attributes to quickly log into your devices, favorite sites, and apps.
- Total Customer Support– Take the advice of the technical support, security advisors, and customer support available throughout your subscription period.
There are no reviews yet.